The Young Surgeons Advisory Committee (YSAC) is a venture of the Surgical Oncology Society of Pakistan that aims to provide facilitation and guidance to aspiring surgical oncologists in their career path in Surgical Oncology. It specifically aims to
- Provide a platform connecting the young surgeons with other aspiring surgical oncologists as well as mentors in their field of interest.
- Promote education in surgical oncology in Pakistan to high academic standards
- Facilitate young surgeons in research in surgical oncology
- Develop skill-sets to performing evidence based surgical oncology practice
- Facilitate short-term and long-term fellowship opportunities in specific fields of interest related to surgical oncology.
The Committee comprises the following members:
- Dr Raza Sayyed (Chair)
- Dr Awais Amjad Malik (Vice Chair)
- Dr Muhammad Faraz Khan
- Dr Nighat Bakhtiar
- Dr Rabbia Saeed
- Dr Rabia Ikram
- Dr Syed Nabeel Zafar
- Dr Tauseef Fatima